Crushing production; It is carried out in 4 main stages. These;
2. Loosening, crushing and embarktion
3.Transport / Shipping
4.Break – Elimination – Wash
The efficiency of the crushing-screening plant is directly affected by the analysis of the cost ratio at the production stage. The processing steps and cost ratios are presented in the table below.
|Productiton Stages||Cost Ratios (%)|
|Loosening, crushing and embarktion||15-17|
|Transport / Shipping||14-16|
|Break – Elimination – Wash||46-53|
As can be seen, the overall content of the crushing screening plants is half of the cost ratios.
At this point, with our fixed crusher systems to be produced within our company;
- Problems and time loss are reduced at your facility
- The risk of work accidents is removed and a safe working environment is provided.
- The machine is easy to use and with the delivery, the harmonization of the working machine is minimized.
- Low operating cost, easy intervention, easy access and fast service
- Fixed Cutter system can be completely removed. Provides easy installation for field change
- 360° rotation angle
- Revolving crane with limited carrying capacity, depending on the system, which can be used as reinforcements.
- Oil tank refiner or cooler
- Radio control valve